In this day and age, having a car is a necessity and not a luxury. Getting a much comfortable and fastest way to go to work or anywhere from points A to B is by having your own vehicle. Getting one, could be one of the most important decision and investment in your life.
So, selecting the model car is very crucial. 1st you have to consider mainly your budget. If you have saved enough then, you have to choose whether to buy a brand-new car or used cars. But you might think that used cars are definitely way cheaper and cost efficient but so as brand-new cars. Before calling brand new and used car dealers, here’s the pros and cons of brand-new cars vs used cars you might want to read.
Pros of Brand-new Cars
- With brand-new cars you can ensure that these are made to order models and guaranteed to have a top-quality performance.
- Brand-new cars come with regular maintenance from the dealers. They offer as specific package and schedule regular car checks to keep your car in shape.
- Banks do offer lower financing with brand-new cars. If you have good credit, then you can surely approve that request for a car loan in a jiffy.
Cons of Brand-new Cars
- This can be a little out of you leagues as brand-new cars could cost a fortune. If you are a budget conscious type of guy then, brand-new cars are not for you.
- You might want to be careful scratching those paints and bumping your brand-new car, it can cost you money to repaint and fix those bumps.
- Bad credit is your number one enemy. They may offer low financing, but if you present a bad credit reputation getting your brand-new car is far-fetched.
Pros of Used Cars
- Price is cheap. With used cars, you can assure yourself that you will not shed extra money to buy the unit you want. If you save enough then you can go call any used cars dealership in town.
- Used cars are low maintenance and you need not to worry if its value goes down. Used cars are perfect for people who do not really care to explore outdoors and worry less with minor exterior damages.
- You can customize it. Used cars are the perfect units to build fully customized cars. If you have seen MTV’s pimp my ride, you can definitely do it with used cars
Cons of Used Cars
- Used cars have high mileage. This means that they could be worn out when you used them. This might leave you with frequent engine checks and replacements.
- You cannot really choose the kind of unit you want. You have to choose from what is available, and you will have a hard time choosing the best there is.
- Some cars tend to have bad history. This is the reason why you should only deal with used car dealers that are legit.
All in all, it is up to you to decide whether you would want to choose a brand-new car or used cars. After all, this is a financial decision. Which means, you do not need to rush, weight things on every angle and consider the pros and cons of buying a new car vs. Used cars.